Healthy living is more than just eating healthy. Of course, the fuel we put in an engine does change the output and can work for or against it.
just as important is good sleep and rest. Heart rate variability and peaceful surroundings. Good relationships and food for thoughts and min control are other important components of a healthy life.
our thoughts can be our worst enemy and our self-talk usually is more crucial and critical than we would ever allow ourselves to admit. these are all topics we will work through as we go but here are a few burning topics that are requested a lot.
- fasting/intermittent Fasting to reboot your metabolic strength
- fighting adrenal fatigue, forgetfulness, tiredness, insulin resistance, and more by reading right
- what’s behind that no-carb, low-carb, keto, paleo stuff? And does it really apply? is it true or just a trend?
- cycle synching (living in harmony with your female body and utilizing its powers) with food, sleep, supplements, better training results and mental stability, and much more.
- Perimenopause and all its changes turning it into an adventure instead of a fight
- for natural power medicine, how to use and utilize the power from nature around us. bought or self-made there are so many wonderful options
- First aid for Children and how to be prepared for all those little burns, cuts, and injuries
- Pain Management is there natural ways?
the Balance of it all.. life chores and requests and job and how to combine them and structure them – and there we are back at “life Management* –HYPERLINK